Wednesday 18 June 2014

I am an Arctophile

'arctophile: A person who collects or is very fond of teddy bears.'  Oxford Dicitonary

Welcome to my new blog 'I am an Arctophile'.
I wanted to start a blog about another passion I have, besides fashion. If you're interested in fashion, check out my other blog, 'For the Love of Audrey' by clicking the link.

I have always loved soft toys, especially of the bear kind, ever since I can remember. I have been an arctophile for several years now. 

My bear collection consists of some artist bears, replica and limited edition bears from all around the world.

Please let me know whether you have any questions about starting off your own bear collection. I would be more than happy to offer advice or answer any questions you might have.

Until next time, take care!

Suzi


No comments:

Post a Comment